The IAA is seeking suitable volunteers from diverse geographic areas across the world to join the Task Forces to work on the following IAA work streams approved by Council in May 2023, in Sydney.
- Future Actuary Task Force
- Water-Related Risk Task Force
- Sustainability Development Goals Task Force
Ideally, volunteers should:
- Have an adequate level of knowledge in the relevant topic to contribute to the work of the Task Force. Working experience in the relevant topic will be an added advantage.
- Know their FMA’s activities and initiatives in their jurisdiction.
- Have time to commit to the work.
This is a great opportunity for actuaries around the world to get involved and contribute to these important topics for the actuarial profession globally.
Request to FMAs and individual recipients of this e-mail:
FMAs are invited to nominate suitable members to work on any one or more of the 3 IAA initiatives stated above.
If you are receiving this e-mail as a member/observer of an IAA committee, Task Force or a Forum please let us know if you are interested in joining any one of the three Task Forces. Please feel free to share this message with your actuarial colleagues who may be interested in joining the Task Forces.
We would appreciate receiving the name, e-mail address and very brief details of the relevant knowledge and background of the candidate pertinent to each submission.
Interessados enviar um e-mail com sua motivação e/ou experiência no tema para o endereço: firstname.lastname@example.org