Cargo: Global Actuarial Analyst
Nome e Descrição da empresa: WTW (NASDAQ: WTW) is in the business of people, risk and capital. With roots dating to 1828, our company has over 45,000 colleagues serving more than 140 countries and markets. Our values – client focus, teamwork, integrity, respect and excellence – underlie all that we do, including how we behave and interact with each other. They are part of our WTW DNA.
Jornada de Trabalho: 8 horas
Remuneração + Benefícios: a combinar
Descrição das atividades:
- Support the Global Accounting teams with the deliverables related to clients’ quarterly and fiscal year end accounting obligations under USGAAP and IAS 19.
- Support international consultants and project managers in the M&A projects and other assignments covering countries in Latin America or other regions.
- Begin to serve as the project manager and main liaison to the consultant which includes:
- Creating project plans;
- Monitoring progress to deadlines;
- Scheduling and managing weekly/bi-weekly status meeting calls;
- Ensuring appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client.
- Deliver work in accordance with project deadlines.
- Deliver on projects to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Increase efficiency within client teams by identifying ways to improve processes.
- Complete analyses required for special projects including mergers and acquisitions, benefit plan strategy and design, plan management and governance strategy, and global financing and funding policies.
- Prepare the first draft of deliverables for review by the consultant.
- Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches, including monitoring and analyzing economic conditions in major markets around the world and updating country profiles.
- Meet chargeable hours targets.
- Willis Towers Watson is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. This opportunity meets the criteria for flexible working. Please ask your Recruiter for specific details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science required.
- MIBA designation of the Brazilian Institute of Actuaries required;
- Fluent English required.
- Experience with actuarial valuation for IAS 19 and USGAAP accounting purposes.
- 3+ years of experience performing core valuation work in a client service oriented environment with corporate defined benefit and/or group health plans;
- Experience working on global HR benefit programs; alternatively, experience working on domestic benefits or compensation programs and a demonstrated interest in international issues.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation.
- Ability to work both independently and on client teams and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Sense of accountability; owning one’s work and taking pride in it;
- Strong analytical and integrative skills including ability to draw conclusions and identify trends from data in a logical, systematic way;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and ability to learn fast new technologies;
- Actuarial exam progress toward ASA credentials desired;
- Experience living and working overseas desired.
- Spanish desired.
Prazo para divulgação e aceitação de candidatos: 23/03/2022
Local da vaga (cidade-UF): São Paulo mas trabalho híbrido ou 100% remoto viável.
Inscrição pelo LinkedIn no link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2961676034